09 April 2018
Time to put Germany on your business radar
Date: Thu 26 April 2018, 09:30 – 14:00 BST
Venue: Drumossie Hotel, Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 5BE
Gain practical advice on entering German markets and developing your business successfully.
Hear first hand from Scottish companies who have successfully entered the market and network with like-minded companies.
We will uncover options and possibilities within the market and you will have the opportunity to meet key market experts.
- Germany has a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of more than €3 trillion. This makes it the largest economy in Europe and the fourth strongest economy in the world
- It is the 4th largest export market for Scotland
- It’s a similar market to the UK with similar business risks and requirements
- Germany has a very strong industrial base
- It hosts 65% of the world’s international trade fairs
- English is widely spoken and accepted as a business language
- Easy access to Eastern Europe
- There is a strong appetite for important Scottish sectors such as technology, engineering, life sciences, creative and digital services
To help you access the market, we will provide:
- An overview of the market, including opportunities
- A case study of a company doing business in Germany
- Financial considerations
- Routes to market: finding an agent, distributor or a partner
You'll also hear about our proposed market visit to Germany in June 2018. To Book go to Eventbrite>>